Ta-da! As promised the cat in the hat I crocheted! All things considered I like to think it’s turned out well. I got a few quick picks right after I’d finished hooking in the bits for the mohawk and then one when it was finished.
I’ve got about 15 inches of the scarf and I’m trying to decide if I want to guy more yarn or just turn it into a cowl and give it some buttons. I’ll play around with it and figure it out, though I don’t have any current pictures of my progress. In other news I’ve taken up my Tetris blanket now that I’ve got the cyan and the squares are working up quickly. Once these are done I think I’m going to get all my squares together and kind of start piecing the blanket out so see if I have enough. I’ll take a picture sometime of all the finished squares thus far.
I have really high hopes for this month including getting some patterns finished up and posted! We have a pairs theme for this month in the Amigurumi Army and I think I want to tackle a matching Nidoran♂ and Nidoran♀ pattern set. Those would be free, of course. I’ll also be finishing up the prepster jacket this month and I plan to get some spinning done as well. I’ll make sure to keep posted.